Thursday 10 April 2008

Oooooh! Mac Pro in Transit!!

"Pimp My Mac" update:
I just found out how heavy the system I've ordered is...

Mac Pro : 30kg
Mac Screen: 25kg
Fireface 800 Soundcard: 3kg
_
_
...this thing weighs more than I do!! It's a monster!
Tomorrow is M-Day. I can't wait.


Thanks to icanhascheezburger.com for the lolcat above, and thatcanadiangirl for introducing me to lolcats in the first place... it turns out that cats (and other animals/children) can actually caption their own pics, although the spelling/grammar is generally a bit off (because cats etc don't normally type?) Anyhow, it's an incredibly amusing site. I have wasted an entertaining amount of time here and humbly warn you of the dangers of clicking through and voting on each of these pictures; you may notice huge swathes of your day disappearing.
_
I also got my moo cards today which I'll be taking with me to various events and occasions... I might take a pic of them and post them up here when the mac fever dies down somewhat...

No comments: